Translation of PowerPoint documents into virtually any target language is a commonly requested service. The most popular target languages are (in no particular order) Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Existing PowerPoint formatting can be retained when we perform translation projects using the original English version PowerPoint as the source file.
PowerPoint translation projects can range from a few hundred words to tens of thousands of words to translate. Larger PowerPoint translation projects are no more complex than smaller PowerPoint projects. They just require more time for processing.
Existing formatting can be retained when we perform projects using the original English version PowerPoint as the source file for the project.
A PowerPoint translation project from beginning to end progresses through the following steps:
1) The client emails or upload the PowerPoint file(s) for review (see translation quote request steps).
2) A quote is prepared with fees based on the number of words. Quotes are emailed to the client.
3) If the client approves the quote then the project begins.
4) PowerPoint documents are translated by a professional linguist (native speaking in the target language) and then proofread by a second linguist.
5) The translated PowerPoint file is delivered to the client ready-for-use in the target language.